Chocolate cream pie murder
"Not even Lake Eden's nosiest residents suspected Hannah Swensen would go from idealistic newlywed to betrayed wife in a matter of weeks. But as a deadly mystery unfolds in town, the proof is in the pudding. When The Cookie Jar becomes the setting of a star-studded TV special about movies filmed in Minnesota, Hannah hopes to shine the spotlight on her bakery--not the unsavory scandal swirling around her personal life. But that's practically impossible with a disturbing visit from the shifty character she once believed was her one and only love, a group of bodyguards following her every move, and a murder victim in her bedroom. Now, swapping the crime scene in her condo for her mother Delores's penthouse, Hannah and an old flame team up to solve a case that's messier than an upended chocolate cream pie. As suspects emerge and secrets hit close to home, Hannah must serve a hefty helping of justice to an unnamed killer prowling around Lake Eden. before someone takes a slice out of her!"-- Provided by publisher.
6 available of 11 items
- Fluke, Joanne, 1943- Hannah Swensen mystery text (large print).
- Hannah Swensen mystery with recipes
- Thorndike Press large print mystery
- Thorndike Press large print mystery series text (large print).
- Bakeries -- Fiction.
- Bakers -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Swensen, Hannah (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Minnesota -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 509 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
Notes: Includes recipes.
LCCN: 2018058218Link to PAC