Leverage in death
When Paul Rogan sets off a bomb at his office, killing eleven people, no one can understand why. He was a loving husband and father, with everything to live for. Then his wife and daughter are found chained up in the family home, and everything becomes clear. Rogan had been given a horrifying choice--set off the bomb, or see his loved ones suffer and die. Lieutenant Eve Dallas knows the violence won't end here. The men behind the attack are determined, organized and utterly ruthless. In this shocking and challenging case, both Eve and husband Roarke are heading into serious danger.
9 available of 11 items
- In death novel
- In death novel ; 47
- Robb, J. D., 1950- In death novel
- Robb, J. D., 1950- In death novel ; bk. 47 large print.
- Wheeler Publishing large print hardcover
- Wheeler large print hardcover series large print.
- Dallas, Eve (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Policewomen -- New York (State) -- New York -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 567 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print.
LCCN: 2018033469Link to PAC