An American marriage : a novel
"Newlyweds Celestial and Roy, the living embodiment of the New South, are settling into the routine of their life together when Roy is sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit. An insightful look into the lives of people who are bound and separated by forces beyond their control"-- Provided by publisher.
1 available of 55 items
- African American families -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Marriage -- Fiction.
- Atlanta (Ga.) -- Fiction.
- False imprisonment -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
Description: 308 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.
- "Oprah's Book Club 2018 selection"--Cover.