The eye of the elephant : an epic adventure in the African wilderness
Expelled from Botswana for writing Cry of the Kalahari, the Owenses set off across Africa. They settled in Zambia, where they soon found their peace shattered by the gunfire of elephant poachers. This is the story of the couple's battle to save the elephants and their own lives.
- Electronic books.
- Elephants -- Luangwa River Valley (Zambia and Mozambique)
- Owens, Delia.
- Owens, Mark, 1944-
- Wildlife conservation -- Luangwa River Valley (Zambia and Mozambique)
- Wildlife conservationists -- United States -- Biography.
- 9780547524665 (electronic bk.)
- 0547524668 (electronic bk.)
- 1 online resource
- text file
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.