Green grass, running water
Strong, sassy women and hard-luck, hard-headed men, all searching for the middle ground between Native American tradition and the modern world, perform an elaborate dance of approach and avoidance in this magical, rollicking tale by award-winning author Thomas King. Alberta, Eli, Lionel and others are coming to the Blackfoot reservation for the Sun Dance. There they will encounter four Indian elders and their companion, the trickster Coyote-and nothing in the small town of Blossom will be the same again....
Other Authors: hoopla digital.
- 9781443419123 (electronic bk.)
- 1443419125 (electronic bk.)
- 1 online resource
- text file
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.