A year of ravens : a novel of Boudica's rebellion
Britannia: land of mist and magic clinging to the western edge of the Roman Empire. A red-haired queen named Boudica led her people in a desperate rebellion against the might of Rome, an epic struggle destined to consume heroes and cowards, young and old, Roman and Briton - and these are their stories.
0 available of 1 items
- Boadicea, Queen, -62 -- Fiction.
- Britons -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History -- Roman period, 55 B.C.-449 A.D. -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- History, Military -- 55 B.C.-449 A.D. -- Fiction.
- Iceni -- Fiction.
- Iron age -- England -- Fiction.
- Queens -- Great Britain -- Fiction.
- Romans -- Great Britain -- Fiction.
- Women soldiers -- Fiction.
- Dray, Stephanie, author.
- Kane, Ben, writer of introduction.
- Knight, Eliza, author.
- Quinn, Kate, author.
- Shecter, Vicky Alvear, 1961- author.
- Turney, S. J. A., author.
- Whitfield, Russell, author.
Description: xiv, 445 pages : map ; 23 cm
- Introduction / by Ben Kane
- Part one: The queen / by Stephanie Dray
- Part two: The slave / by Ruth Downie
- Part three: The tribune / by Russell Whitfield
- Part four: The druid / by Vicky Alvear Shecter
- Part five: The son / by S.J.A. Turney
- Part six: The warrior / by Kate Quinn
- Part seven: The daughters / by E. Knight.