"For as long as the O'Briens have run their ranch, their rivals have been the McCabes. So when Ryder O'Brien returns home to his brothers, only one thing can screw things up: getting involved with Faith McCabe. There's no temptation greater in Texas, and Ryder is about to pay the price for their forbidden fling. Because just as their passion ignites, Faith up and leaves...only to return five months later, seeking Ryder's help finding her missing brother--and pregnant with Ryder's baby. Ryder O'Brien may have held grudges longer than he ought to, but he always does right by his kin. Especially when the woman about to change his life is in danger"--Page 4 of cover.
3 available of 4 items
- Cattlemen Crime Club
- Han, Barb. Cattlemen Crime Club.
- Harlequin intrigue. Larger print
- Harlequin intrigue. Larger print ; 1691
- Harlequin intrigue. Larger print ; 1691.
- Cowboys -- Texas -- Fiction.
- Families -- Texas -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal attraction -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Texas -- Fiction.
- Pregnant women -- Texas -- Fiction.
- Ranchers -- Texas -- Fiction.
- Ranches -- Texas -- Fiction.
- Reunions -- Texas -- Fiction.
- Texas -- Fiction.
Description: 283 pages ; 17 cm.
Notes: "Larger print"--Cover.Link to PAC