"Federal Agent Aaron Falk hasn't been back to the place where he grew up in twenty years. Not since he and his father were run out of town. Even when Falk gets word that his childhood best friend, Luke, is dead, his entire family murdered, Falk still isn't planning on going back. But then he gets a note: 'Luke lied. You lied. Be at the funeral.' And just like that, Falk is swept back into the secrets of the place and people he left so long ago. Amid the worst drought in a century, long-buried mysteries will resurface. And Falk will discover anew what he's known all along -- sometimes you have to go back home in order to finally leave your past behind." -- Back cover.
2 available of 4 items
- Australia -- Fiction.
- Australia -- Officials and employees -- Fiction.
- Best friends -- Death -- Fiction.
- Homicide investigation -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- Murder -- Investigation -- Australia -- Fiction.
- Secrecy -- Fiction.
- Truthfulness and falsehood -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 503 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- large print
LCCN: 2016050747Link to PAC