A love transformed
When Clara Vesper's husband, Adolph, dies suddenly, Clara is stunned, but not grief-stricken. Her marriage to Adolph had been arranged, their primary interaction revolving around the sapphire jewelry Clara designed and Adolph produced and sold. Widowed and penniless, with two small children, Clara decides to return to her aunt and uncle's ranch in Montana, the only place she has ever been happy. When secrets from Adolph's past threaten everyone she loves, Clara must fight to remain where she can fulfill her dream.
9 available of 13 items
- Peterson, Tracie. Sapphire brides
- Peterson, Tracie. Sapphire brides ; bk. 3.
- Sapphire brides
- Sapphire brides ; book 3.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian romance series.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian romance.
- Family secrets -- Fiction.
- Large type books.
- Montana -- Fiction.
- Single mothers -- Fiction.
- Widows -- Fiction.
Edition: Large print edition.
- 451 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- large print
Notes: Sequel to: A beauty refined.
LCCN: 2016027731Link to PAC