Peach cobbler murder
With The Cookie Jar, Hannah Swensen has a mouthwatering monopoly on the bakery business of Lake Eden, Minnesota. But when a rival store opens, and one of the owners is found shot to death in the store, Hannah is determined to prove that she wasn't the only one who had an axe to grind with the Quinn sisters. Somebody wasn't fooled by the Georgia Peaches and their sweet-as-pie act, and now it's up to Hannah to track down whoever had the right ingredients to whip up a murder.
0 available of 1 items
- Bakers -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery stories.
- Minnesota -- Fiction.
- Swensen, Hannah (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Minnesota -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York, NY : Kensington Books, 2016, ©2005.
Description: 303 pages ; 21 cm.
- Originally published in 2005.
- "Now a Hallmark movies & mysteries original movie 'Murder, she baked: a peach cobbler mystery'"--Cover.
- "Includes 12 original dessert recipes"--Page 4 of cover.
- Includes sneak peek of "Wedding cake murder" newest Hannah Swensen mystery.