Cherry cheesecake murder : a Hannah Swensen mystery with recipes
Hannah Swensen's dilemma over whom to marry is put on the back burner when Lake Eden's Main Street is rented out to a Hollywood crew and her bakery, The Cookie Jar, becomes snack central, and the situation become even more diverting when she becomes caught up in trying to learn who replaced the bullets of a prop gun with live ammunition, resulting in the demanding director's death. Includes recipes.
23 available of 23 items
- Bakeries -- Fiction.
- Minnesota -- Fiction.
- Motion pictures -- Production and direction -- Fiction.
- Swensen, Hannah (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- Minnesota -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: New York, N.Y. : Kensington Books, 2007, ©2006.
Description: 382 pages ; 18 cm.
- Includes recipes and index.
- Publisher, pagination and printing dates may vary.