The inconvenient Indian a curious account of native people in North America
Restricted EAudiobook (NNELS)
Thomas King offers a deeply knowing, darkly funny, unabashedly opinionated, and utterly unconventional account of Indian–White relations in North America since initial contact. Both timeless and timely, "The Inconvenient Indian" ultimately rejects the pessimism and cynicism with which Natives and Whites regard one another to chart a new and just way forward for Indians and non-Indians alike.
Series: Canada reads 2015
- Indians of North America -- History.
- Indians of North America -- Social life and customs.
- Indians, Treatment of -- North America.
- North America -- Ethnic relations.
- Apple Alex (synthetic). narrator
- BC Libraries Cooperative. National Network for Equitable Library Service. distributor
Description: Online resource : DAISY 2.02, .txt, PDF
Target Audience Note: Adult
- Synthetic voice.
- Restricted to people with a documented print impairment.
- Toronto : Anchor Canada, 2013.