Martin John a footnote to malarky
DAISY Sound Recording
Stylish and provocative, Martin John comes at you as soft and lyrical as a folk song. But like the tune that refuses to stop repeating itself, it is hauntingly about all those memories of suspect desires and guilty pleasures, of knowing right from wrong, of wanting to do what even your mamma would want you to do but maybe you just can't. As readers, we find Martin John a tantalizing reflection on living the contradictions in every identity and of definitively knowing what is real. At its heart, this is a bittersweet story of personal confrontations such as asking do I always want what others-even my mother-want for me.
1 available of 1 items
Publisher, Date: Vancouver, B.C. : National Network for Equitable Library Service ; Distributed by BC Libraries Cooperative, 
- 1 DAISY Disc (318 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- digital DAISY format
- Burned to disc in Saskatoon Public Library NNELS Talking Book Disc Service.
- Material requested through NNELS program.
- Access restricted to persons who are visually impaired or physically disabled and cannot use conventional print materials.
- Narrator: Apple Alex.
- System requirements: IBM PC or compatible; double speed or faster CD-ROM drive; sound card and sound output device; DAISY playback software or DAISY talking book player. Also plays in CD-MP3 player or computer with MP3-capable software.
- DAISY 2.02 standard; MP3 compression. Compression rate: 32.