Border patrol agent Redd Campbell knew when he found a blonde beauty hiding out in a crate of guns smuggled into Texas she'd be nothing but trouble. Emily Baker claims she was kidnapped, beaten and held hostage by Mexico's most elusive drug lord, a man Reed is desperate to bring down. But the sexy cowboy has been betrayed before, so trusting a stranger, no matter how strong their attraction, isn't easy. Still, determined to protect her, he takes her on the run, risking his life time after time. Suddenly, the man who doesn't do feelings is in big trouble. Keeping Emily alive is a problem. Keeping his hands to himself becomes nearly impossible.
6 available of 6 items
- Campbells of Creek Bend
- Han, Barb. Campbells of Creek Bend.
- Harlequin intrigue
- Harlequin intrigue ; 1549
- Harlequin intrigue ; 1549.
- Border patrol agents -- Fiction.
- Drug traffic -- Mexico -- Fiction.
- Drug traffic -- Texas -- Fiction.
- Man-woman relationships -- Fiction.
Publisher, Date: Don Mills, Ontario : Harlequin Enterprises Limited, 
Description: 284 pages ; 18 cm.
Notes: "Larger print"--Cover.Link to PAC