The bride insists
Governess Clare Greenough stands to inherit a fortune, but first she must marry Jamie Boleigh, seventh Baron of Trehearth, and soon enough, Clare's cousin tricks Jamie into betraying Clare, an action that strains their marriage nearly to the breaking point.
- England -- Fiction.
- FICTION / General
- FICTION / Romance / Historical / Regency
- Governesses -- Fiction.
- Husband and wife -- Fiction.
- Inheritance and succession -- Fiction.
- 9781402285714 (electronic bk.)
- 9781402285707 (electronic bk.)
- 9781306384162 (electronic bk.)
- 140228571X (electronic bk.)
- 1402285701 (electronic bk.)
- 1306384168 (electronic bk.)
Description: 1 online resource
- Access limited to Parkland Regional Library members.
- Description based on print version record.