- Governor General's Awards
- Scotiabank Giller Prize
- Man Booker Prize
- Pulitzer Prize
- Science Fiction
- Where I live now : a journey through lov...
- All we leave behind : a reporter's journ...
- We'll all be burnt in our beds some nigh...
- Lost in September
- The water beetles
- The way of the strangers : encounters wi...
- All the beloved ghosts
- Where it hurts : essays
- Uncertain weights and measures
- The hand-over : how bigwigs and bureaucr...
- What the soul doesn't want : poems
- The colony of unrequited dreams
- The virgin trial
- Slow war
- On not losing my father's ashes in the f...
- The longest year
- In search of New Babylon
- Within the glass
"When Home Won't Let You Stay tells the gripping story of a family's desperate attempts to escape Afghan warlords, Taliban oppression, and the persecutions of refugee life, in hopes that both their so...
4 available of 21 items
15 available of 25 items
8 available of 14 items
The definitive book on the distinctive history and psychology of ISIS, based on Wood's unprecedented access to the Islamic State's own recruiters and supporters, and his extensive time reporting throu...
13 available of 14 items
6 available of 9 items
The hand-over : how bigwigs and bureaucrats transferred Canada's best publisher and the best part of our literary heritage to a foreign multinational
"In her controversial new book, Elaine Dewar, named among "Canada's best muckrakers," reveals how our premiere national publisher, McClelland and Stewart, was eventually sold to Random House, a divisi...
10 available of 11 items
3 available of 3 items
0 available of 2 items
5 available of 5 items