- Governor General's Awards
- Scotiabank Giller Prize
- Man Booker Prize
- Pulitzer Prize
- Science Fiction
- Where I live now : a journey through lov...
- All we leave behind : a reporter's journ...
- Lost in September
- We'll all be burnt in our beds some nigh...
- The water beetles
- All the beloved ghosts
- The way of the strangers : encounters wi...
- Uncertain weights and measures
- Where it hurts : essays
- What the soul doesn't want : poems
- The hand-over : how bigwigs and bureaucr...
- The colony of unrequited dreams
- The longest year
- On Not Losing My Father's Ashes in the F...
- Slow war
- Within the glass
- In search of New Babylon
- The virgin trial
"When Home Won't Let You Stay tells the gripping story of a family's desperate attempts to escape Afghan warlords, Taliban oppression, and the persecutions of refugee life, in hopes that both their so...
1 available of 22 items
11 available of 24 items
5 available of 13 items
6 available of 12 items
The definitive book on the distinctive history and psychology of ISIS, based on Wood's unprecedented access to the Islamic State's own recruiters and supporters, and his extensive time reporting throu...
8 available of 14 items
The hand-over : how bigwigs and bureaucrats transferred Canada's best publisher and the best part of our literary heritage to a foreign multinational
"In her controversial new book, Elaine Dewar, named among "Canada's best muckrakers," reveals how our premiere national publisher, McClelland and Stewart, was eventually sold to Random House, a divisi...
6 available of 13 items
2 available of 3 items
5 available of 5 items