Starting Monday, June 15, 2020, Wapiti Regional Library will begin Curbside Pickup
at these select branches:
|Hudson Bay Public Library||Humboldt Reid-Thompson Public Library|
|Melfort Public Library||Nipawin Public Library|
|Shellbrook Public Library||Spiritwood Public Library|
|Tisdale Public Library|
To Use Curbside Pickup
1. Place holds on items that belong to the library you will use. Call the library or place holds
online from our website. See Quick Guide for Placing Holds Online for how to place holds
using the Wapiti website.
2. Wait for notification that your holds are ready.
3. Call the library to schedule a pickup time.
4. Arrive at the library at your scheduled pickup time. Patrons who miss their pickup time will need to contact the library to reschedule.
5. Call the library to let them know you have arrived.
6. Wait for the library staff to place the items on the pickup table, and they have returned to the library.
7. Take your items home and enjoy!
- You may place holds on 25 items
- You may have 5 items checked out on your account
- Items will be checked out to you for 4 weeks
- Items must be returned to the same library you picked them up from